View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:22 PM   #13
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
He had great comedic timing and facial expressions. I remember him being scared of the casket with Taker. No way of getting round how racist the gimmick was, but he provided some great memories as a performer. RIP
Every bit of this. I love the fact that him being terrified of anything to do with Undertaker was established canon, otherwise he was this nigh unstoppable savage beast ignorant to the ways of the world in spite of being in it for however long he was around. That one little thing was far better storytelling than a lot of bullshit now, and it wasn't even much. I remember feeling kinda uncomfortable about the portrayal (but not as much as Saba Simba, who was ironically trying to be something positive but... ugh), but at the same time, he gave off almost "loveable, unpredictable dumbass" George Steele vibes.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote