View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #5835
PorkSoda
Diabetes Coming To Getcha

PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I am such an enigma that I can confuse myself and twist my words around and......what am I trying to say?

I felt as if though I HAD to watch Easy Rider. Since I love movies and want to work in the film business, I find it one of those movies that's a "prerequisite" that I had to watch. Sure, Easy Rider, to me, was enjoyable throughout, but I wasn't super duper impressed by it, as many people have asked me if I've seen it so I wasn't so damn impressed by it yet I had high expectations as I watched it. Get it?

My favorite part was when Jack Nicholson was on screen. He was a funny guy and is still a funny guy and I do enjoy his acting, even back in the day I enjoyed him and I still enjoy him today. He stole the show for me.
PorkSoda is offline   Reply With Quote