View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 12:31 AM   #43
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
All things being equal, I would hope my brother said the same about me publicly... even if it were 100% true or he were just covering my ass.

But again, I'm not assuming he's off the wagon without proof just because of his past. It could have been as simple as "fuck this; it ain't fun anymore". He could be working a ploy to head to AEW (or even elsewhere - can't assume Jeff doesn't do his own thing). It could even be a long con by WWE themselves like they did with Brian Danielson after he "choked" Justin Roberts with his own tie during the original NEXUS invasion. You know, where he was "released" on paper, allowed to work indy dates, and then came back to WWE right at the end of his non-compete after the negative PR blew over and got "thanked" with a US title run for keeping his mouth shut about it (you can't convince me that's not what went down).

I get Occam's Razor and all, but it isn't necessarily good to assume the worst just because.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote