View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 03:33 AM   #47
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting Fan View Post
My point wasn’t to say he’s having addiction issues, it was kinda the opposite with a hedge of “some people hide it well”
Well, given that the reason why people jump to that conclusion is because he was never one to "hide it well", so that's the first thought they'll think for any deviant behavior from the norm - which in this case is just getting the fuck out of Dodge.

What I will say, though, is that if this *is* some sort of "scheme" to leave (or an actual work within WWE for something not addressed publicly; see my DB stance), Jeff could swerve everyone and go work for Billy Corgan.

He doesn't necessarily have to show up in AEW just because Matt is there. There was a point where Jeff was in TNA and Matt was in Ring of Honor. Both guys ended up making appearances at both places, but not always.

Right or wrong, I'm just putting money on him not being happy there anymore. Kinda like that football player who up and retired at halftime of an NFL game.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote