View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 05:13 PM   #63
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
If he seriously faked a relapse so he could go to AEW then fuck Jeff, fuck Matt, and fuck AEW if they hire him. That Matt tweet just doesn't sit right with me.

I like Jeff a lot, always have, but if it turns out this is what happened then it is some of the most unprofessional conduct I've ever seen and is borderline fraud.
I really don’t think that would be the case. I think either Jeff’s relapsed proper or the WWE suspects him of relapsing, and he’s refused to take a test to either prove or disprove their suspicions. But offering him rehab implies there is some sort of knowledge of a condition, which he is refusing to treat within company guidelines.

It’s also pretty telling the company actually released him. I think there is an awareness about how firing someone can exasperate their personal issues. The company really does give people plenty of chances in these sorts of scenarios. Even if Jeff refused rehab, they could have still sent him home to “think about it.” They’re cutting bait on this guy.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote