View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 11:41 PM   #67
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
My second concern is that the same people who say he is faking his condition to get out of WWE would be the first to try to blame WWE should he go too far and end up deceased (worst case scenario).

My first concern is that Jeff goes too far and ends up deceased.
I would only do that if WWE were insisting he keep doing flaming barbwire TLC Hell-In-The-Cell (on a pole!) matches and letting him take wilder and wilder bumps during all these years. That's a plus side of WWE becoming boring sticks-in-the-mud: they toned down a lot of the super dangerous ante-upping.

This is a different circumstance than, say, historically rewarding people who have obviously "enhanced" physiques because of Vince's bodybuilding predilictions, but then punishing them when outed or implicated for being on the gas. I would absolutely blame WWE in that instance.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote