View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 08:48 AM   #47
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Why are you taking me characterizing wrestling as homoerotic as an insult? It isn't an insult. It's the truth. I don't watch it because of that (OR DO I), but it's two oiled up men in their underpants, in a business largely based on aesthetics rolling around with one another. It's just like how women's beach volleyball is very sexual even though I'm sure volleyball purists watch it for the athletic display.

I just think wrestling fans get very butt hurt about these things. Why would you be offended about someone calling wrestling homoerotic? As I said, it isn't an insult. He didn't even say it as an insult. Your own preconceived notions and sensitivities left you feeling that way. Maybe you just need to get the pacifier out of your mouth and grow up.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote