View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 08:24 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 78

We're set to close out the month of September with this being the final Rate the Game of the month. Where did all the time go? Hopefully playing some of our top titles on this list. There are some doozies in that upper echelon. Could last week's game, Red Dead Redemption be among them? Well we have our glorious leaderboard to give us that answer. Show us what you got....

Indeed we've got some interesting maneuvering at the top of the heap as Red Dead Redemption earns itself a nice fat average of 4.5 and that's enough to land it in the top 10, sharing space with Chrono Trigger and Portal. Hey, it takes all kinds. We can only wonder what other titles will be fortunate enough to occupy one of those top spots. Could it be this week's entry? Let's take a gander at what week 78 has in store for us. Let's go to the .gif!

via GIPHY

Well, like I said, I was down with adding more sequels to the pool and thus here we are. Week 78's game is the sequel to Valve's surprise FPS hit, Half-Life 2! It's another romp with Gordon Freeman and his trusty crowbar, with a few extra ingredients. The important question is how did it fare with you? Is it a worthy successor? Does it fall flat? Somewhere in between? Let's all rate and discuss and share and blah blah blah. Here's to another week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote