View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 01:06 PM   #66
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Simple Fan got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
What the hell is up with Missouri. President resigned today and the students are celebrating. I know they're was something racist put on a wall but what the fuck is with the protest. One dude said he wasn't going to eat til something was done. Sounds like a bunch of whining if you ask me. Should have stripped the football players of their scholarships and called the police on the protesters for loitering.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote