View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 04:12 PM   #12
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I'd agree in a holy shit sense and the first few Raw's would of been amazing. But then i still have the think the matches wouldn't of been as good. Hogan is Hogan and his matches will always bring it. But Hall, Nash, Goldberg, Steiner were pretty terrible in their WWE runs. So i think they may of hindered the PPV's.

But from a storyline sense, I'd agree they would of been much better to have.

Although we never would of got that ECW moment and to me, that's a top 20 moment in the history of WWF. That was insane.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote