View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 03:35 PM   #211
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
Gotta look at which match was advertised most.
That kind of goes back to what i was saying earlier, i really believe if your name wasn't Hogan, Austin and mayyyyybe Rock, you needed other guys/matches/storylines on the card to help you draw.

In my opinion Austin and Hogan could of drawn wrestling a broom stick while the rest of the card was midgets. At least when they were hot. Rock's a maybe.

And this is just WWF. Obviously Flair in NWA would be another.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote