View Single Post
Old 12-16-2003, 04:41 PM   #9
KayfabeMan
TPWW's Glass Ceiling

KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny5682
I was just thinking about how much I missed WCW the other day. I used to catch WCW Satuday Night on TBS at 6:05 every week and it was just a cool weekend show. I wish it was like it was back before WCW really started competing with the WWE.

WCW show came on at 9:05 am, followed by WWF Livewire at 10 pm. Then I'd play with my little wrestling figures for about an hour and another WWF show came on at noon.

At 6:05 WCW Saturday Night came on until about 8:05, and late at night, I think it was midnight another WWF show was on. Then later on at about 1:00 am the AWF was on. I got to see people like Tito, Slaughter, LOD, and 2 Cold Scorpio on that show. It was cool.

Then Sunday night I woke up to WWF Superstars.

My God were those the days. The WWE really needs some competition big enough to have a few shows a week on basic cable. Unfortunately it would be VERY, VERY hard because of all the wrestling critics, and the fact that the WWE has all the stars that the WWF and WCW made with the exception of Sting.

I think they'd have a shot though.
KayfabeMan is offline   Reply With Quote