View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 09:04 AM   #10032
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Needful Things (1993) 3/5 Streamed via M4UFree (some website I found since I didn't want to pay for this movie)

This is a fairly popular Stephen King book turned into critically panned movie staring Max Von Sydow and Ed Harris. I really enjoyed it. Sometimes it's best to ignore the reviews and just go for it. This movie is right up my alley tons of fun. Castle Rock, a new Antique Dealer has moved into town. Everyone who visits him seems to find exactly what they "need" to make them happy. The catch is that the dealer will offer a way to possess the item via task than payment. Shortly you find out that each task seems to create a web of chaos that ultimately dissolved the town into madness. I would highly recommend this to those watching Castle Rock on hulu. Nowehre near as bad as the reviews say it is. The movie features Ed Harris as Sherrif Alan Pangborn (a character featured in Castle Rock and also The Dark Half), and honestly I didn't love him in the movie which is odd because he is a fantastic actor but he didn't nail this part for me. Max Von Sydow however is fucking awesome and evil and scary and I loved him.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote