View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 05:12 PM   #183
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Punk vs. MJF was great, had it on while I worked and ended up putting the laptop away to take it all in.

Darby killing lil Gun was awesome, rewound it 3 times. Darby has presence man, you put him in a stare down with a massive guy you wonder what he’s doing in there but when he does shit like that he looks 20 foot tall. Ruthless aggression, despite no similarity in style it reminds me of Benoit or Eddie when he was on a tear.

I love the Cody arc… I don’t think that’s gonna be popular but the belt throw back, the after show heel tunnel tease etc. so good.

Oh and that Christian turn has to be coming surely… or will they win the tag titles. Either way I’m all in tbh.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote