View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 01:25 AM   #9
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
As a youth, I remember enjoying the Masters of the Universe film. Haven't seen it since I was a youth and would probably find it terrible now.
It is terrible. No need to ruin your childhood fondness if you don't want to.

Mind you, I was a kid who loved it, saw it in the theater. Was busting for a piss halfway through, but held it til the end so I didn't miss a thing. First movie I ever remember having a post credit PS that sets up a sequel that was never going to happen.

It's an objectively bad movie, though. It looks like one of those things riddled with executive meddling and studio indulgences, and barely resembles what it was even supposed to be, kinda like the infamous SMB movie.

I wonder if there's a Rifftrax for it?

Anyway, a guilty pleasure for me is Out For Justice. That movie has always been bullshit, but I can't not watch it whenever it's on. It's peak Seagal, back when he was supposed to be NY Italian, before he became Chinese, and then a black guy over time.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote