View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 08:21 PM   #355
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts HD Edition View Post
I don't have as much a problem withAnakin killing the younglings as I do about how fast he went from blubbering like a little baby about attacking Mace Windu to slaughtering children.
Agree 100% with this. Darth Vader being a cold blooded bastard that would kill children seems perfectly in character for him. It's just that Anakin from the prequels doesn't fit that bill. I think that's more of an issue with the prequels as a whole though. They didn't present Anakin the way they should have. He should have shown more violent tendencies from day one. Not killing kids or anything, but maybe show him being more aggressive in combat and like willingly (and joyfully) killing people despite Obi-Wan's protests would have been good.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote