View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 01:56 AM   #41
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If there's no functional difference between them being canon and non-canon, I'd just defer to them being non-canon.

And that old excuse of 'well you don't want TV writers chained down by events of the movies'? I never understood that. Their very existence, narratively, spins of events of the movies. I can understand cheesy tie-ins like Agents' tie-in episodes for Dark World and Ultron (more a scene in that case), but how the hell do you look at the Winter Soldier tie-in arc and not see the potential there? What was so out of line about seeing the Avengers tower in the akyline shots of DD or Jessica Jones?

They found organic and common sense ways to insinuate the Sakovia Accords and the Raft super prison. When they 'let loose' they name drop a hero under the tone that they exist. I'm not asking for Tom Holland to bump into Frank Castle here.

And to top it off - whatever excuse they had for not making a more organic relationship between tv and movies is right out the window. Obviously everybody writing Bucky/Falcon, WandaVision, Loki, and Haweye aren't constrained at all.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote