View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 07:09 PM   #33278
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
The final scene of The Rock's "blockbuster" about Paige being filmed after Raw five weeks ago.

I gotta say though, Thea Trinidad does a really good AJ.

The match that follows is pretty funny but also weird to see, only because Florence Pugh isn't a wrestler, so only the beginning and the aftermath of most moves are done with the big bumps being done later by Tessa Blanchard who is Florence Pugh's stunt double.
I'm hoping they do the obvious thing and bring Paige back to feud with Bayley over the Raw Women's Title. I'd imagine Paige would be trying to win the belt and threatens to have Del Rio jizz on it, to which Bayley can act disgusted. They could either have Bayley retain and have Paige steal the title and have Del Rio jizz on it anyways to set up a blood feud, or maybe have Bayley retain and instead turn heel and she can have someone already jizzing on the title (hopefully by Mojo Rawley)... or you could have Paige win and have her have every male member of the roster jizz on the title. It could even become a gimmick where before she hits people with the belt she has Del Rio or Maddox or Epico jizz on the title before she hits her opponent with it to add insult and HIV to injury.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote