View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 02:36 PM   #57
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
As you can see from the list, all of our surviving participants are in the bottom end of point expectancy.

Nakanishi and Kojima will NOT survive this tour. Absolutely no chance.

Yuji Nagata has a slight chance, but due to the schedule he might take a few big bumps for Nakanishi as NPC Tenzan will do for Kojima. I'd say he's also gone (and I'm looking at Fale to do it at the very least).

Big Togi has a slightly larger chance since he's teaming with Honma, and while I've placed them low, if any of the older teams are going to get a nice run it should be these guys. They were back to back winners before Honma got injured and this is their first time entering since. Honma eats a lot of pins, but that's not to say Makabe is as protected as he has been in the past. He is however, in a much stronger position for survival than if he had tagged with Yano, but a somewhat worse position than tagging with Henare.

Then there's Tiger Mask. Tiger Mask Tiger Mask Tiger Mask. I'll get onto this more when we look at the schedule but he's not looking as good as he should be...
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote