View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 02:06 PM   #119
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
Dale, we’re literally talking about a disorder that causes people to kill themselves for no reason. What is your baseline for an overreaction
you make a good point. It's just, where does it end? This situation is relatively innocuous is all I'm saying--albeit somewhat shitty.

Say it was done in a far more professional manner and Mauro flipped out (I know this is strictly hypothetical), then where do we stand on the matter?

I just think of all the bullying that could have come his way, this seems like the most innocuous and least threatening. Just some talentless schmuck trying to ruffle feathers.

I've reacted poorly to criticism where I legit did think about killing myself because I have bouts of depression and panic attacks. I was being unreasonable, and was aware I was being unreasonable. Still, it's how I felt. But nobody other than my inner circle was aware and I kept my shit together for everyone on the outside. I'm not bipolar so I can't put myself in his shoes, but surely if his condition is this bad, this isn't the right environment for him.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote