View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 08:54 AM   #1722
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
World Tag League teams and schedule were announced yesterday. Competing this year (In order of importance):

DEATH PIRATE [EVIL / SANADA]
Guerillas of Destiny [Tama Tonga / Tanga Loa]
CHAOS [YOSHI-HASHI / Tomohiro Ishii]
Fin Juice [David Finlay / Juice Robinson]
Dangerous Tekkers [Taichi / Zack Sabre Jr]
Boom Thief [Colt Cabana / Toru Yano]
Suzuki-gun [Minoru Suzuki / Lance Archer]
Los Ingobernables [Shingo Takagi / Terrible]
Bullet Club [KENTA / Yujiro]
The Mighty Don't Elgin [Mikey Nicholls / Jeff Cobb]
The Area 51 Experience [Bad Luck Fale / Chase Owens]
Great Bash Heel [Togi Makabe / Tomoaki Honma]
TenCozy [Hiroyoshi Tenzan / Satoshi Kojima
Team DAD [Manabu Nakanishi / Yuji Nagata]
A Spade for The Ace [Hiroshi Tanahashi / Toa Henare]
LA Dojo [Hirooki Goto / Karl Fredericks]

Only the top four teams listed there really have a chance and I'm actually hoping EVIL and SANADA don't win. Instead, I want them to face each other at WK. Ishii has the most beef with Bullet Club right now and YOSHI desperately needs to win something so I'm pulling for CHAOS. Or GBH or Tencozy to help me out in Survivor. Look to Cabana and Yano for the upsets.

No Goto / Ishii super team could mean we're getting Goto vs KENTA at WK, unless Shibata manages to get cleared. It's not like Goto is a priority though, sadly.

Suzuki vs Shingo is also rumoured, we could see that develop here.

Cabana's presence was set up back in January, but he's a ROH guy never the less. Partnership isn't quite dead yet, and that could partly be because they don't want to lose Cobb. CMLL still in the mix with Terrible too.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote