View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 11:21 PM   #1
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

I totally wish I had been able to kickstart this game. This is one that I believed in, but I didn't have the financial liquidity at the time.

Oh well, at least it's material. And it is lovely. Nice that these things can end well without taking the money and running, using it as a scam to attract bigger investors, or destroying goodwill by putting out an ultimately shit product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post
Sodomy is only fun if it's illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigstocke View Post
You should venture into the rasslin' forum more, Tom Guycott is like Chris Jericho in that he is the saviour.

I'll be gutted when he fucks off for a year on tour with a shit metal band and then goes tap dancing on TV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Kayfabe is for faggot marks. Real wrestling fans only appreciate pipe bombs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Being black and a nerd severely limits your cosplayability. And I don't like Blade that much.

... and now, everyone else will see it too! AAAAHAHAHhahahahaaaa.....!!!
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote