View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 12:57 AM   #9
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I found the farmer, too. I kinda lucked out, because I used the item in question when I got in a tight spot and had just purchased more. I need to make another visit to Todd soon as well since I found some more of what he wants. I am now up to 4 shortcuts as well. On those, they can be kinda janky to set up in that if you make any changes, you have to remember to save any changes you might have made before swapping out or take some actual downtime to tweak them. But, once you have them set, it is so nice to be able to swap on the fly. There's even a nice transition if you have a different familiar setup on another shortcut.

Speaking of, I now have 4 familiars- and I more or less got them back to back. And with the function of them, this is, to quote Jim Sterling, "unapologetically Symphony of the Night".

Unrelated to anything, I both love and loathe the design for Tower of the Twin Dragons. It's beautiful and difficult to navigate a couple of jumps. I had to use an arial kick combo and the Convex Glasses for the zoom to not miss some of those landings. I'm hoping there's an item or shard that will toggle some sort of customizable variable zoom degrees (as opposed to the all or nothing items I've found so far). I would bitch about it, but there is prob'ly something that will satisfy my need that I haven't located yet.

Toy Shoes. Feels like someone there is a fan of Kung-Pow.

As for the crashing, I just started experiencing that yesterday on XBOX. Only once from a bookshelf. One was mid-play (not even a screen transition), and maybe 2-3 other times it hit me was right after I got done crafting items. Since I don't trust games since PS1 days, I spam saves, so I would just have to re-make what I did since he's right by that casting couch.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote