View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 01:22 PM   #3990
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I know the next Assassins Creed game is codenamed Kingdom and is supposedly about Vikings, and there is also talk about a possible China game (which I am fully behind and is my second choice for a setting at this point), I am hoping the Kingdom code name refers to the Kingdoms of northern India during the 2nd urbanization period towards the end of the Vedic period of Hinduism.

A game set sprawling across India, Pakistan and into Persia would be incredible. It would be set around the same time as Odyssey, maybe actually a direct precursor to it. There is already the tie in to the Persians in Odyssey and it's DLC, so exploring the Zoroastrian deities that they follow and the conflict between the greeks and their deities would be a good setting. You then have the aftermath of the Achaemenid war in the Indus valley to explore, which brings the setting into the Indus Valley and the Vedic Kingdoms.

I think it would be fascinating to explore.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote