View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 08:50 PM   #3252
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
According to Cody, AEW's planned 2nd show won't be on TNT and instead on a different WarnerMedia network.

If I had to guess, its probably going to be TBS since they don't have as strong of a sports commitment that TNT has. TBS mostly just airs MLB Playoffs and NCAA Men's Basketball tournament games. TNT airs those plus regular season NBA games and also soccer games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
Cody Rhodes spoke with TV Insider for an exclusive interview. Rhodes shared more information about AEW’s third hour of programming and stated that it’ll be on a different WarnerMedia network.

“We have to move from novelty to commodity. One thing we’ve continued to do is recruit. People wonder why we’re recruiting when we only have this two-hour bullseye to hit. We know that this third hour is going to present itself soon. And I don’t mean a third hour of Dynamite. I mean a separate hour on a WarnerMedia network. We’ll be able to diversify and freshen up the content on a regular basis.”
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote