View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 05:51 PM   #58370
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bruce Prichard currently dealing with some online backlash after giving a poor excuse for Vince saying the N word during a WWE show back in 2005.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
WWE’s 2005 Survivor Series pay-per-view was the focus of the latest Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard podcast. The current WWE Executive Director commented on the segment during which Vince McMahon referred to John Cena as his n-word. Prichard was also asked if Booker T and Sharmell Huffman’s thoughts about the segment were factored in as they were a part of it.

“I don’t think it holds up well. Probably so [would do it over].

Well I think there was people whose opinions were asked and again, it’s just a different time and a different place where you did different things that were not things that hold up and I go back and I’m into the Alfred Hitchcock hour now, taping it every single night. You sit there and you watch some of the things on television of men just basically slapping the sh*t out of women back and forth as if it was just another day at the office and it’s just time has a way of making things cringeworthy.

Again, different time, different place, different mentality.”
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote