View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 09:53 AM   #24804
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
I still think both midcard titles have a place (the US belt basically being the tertiary European Title) if WWE were to write meaningful storylines for them. But of course, they won't.

If they bring back the brand split in some form as is the rumor I bet they split the midcard belts apart again.
I've got a feeling that the whole "Shane McMahon is working" thing is going to lead to another brand split. It seems asinine to split everything after they fucked up the last one, they have a three-hour RAW, they only unified the World Titles at the end of 2013 and brought in a new Women's belt and I doubt they can co-ordinate one set of champions cross-shows without diluting one of them, but I think they might actually do it.

And come to think of it, Charlotte could easily lose the Women's Title to either Becky or Sasha at Extreme Rules in a Ladder Match (my pick is Becky) and still claim to be the undefeated Divas Champion and take that title to SmackDown. Seth Rollins could return as the lineal (not really, but in WWE's continuity sake's) WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and be crowned the new World Heavyweight Champion of SmackDown or something. He'll be the preferred choice to Roman Reigns and look amazing on that show.

So many players would benefit from the split. Seth Rollins gets another World Title run, Becky gets to be a babyface away from Bayley, Zayn and Owens don't get overexposed in their feud, Strowman and Rusev can be monsters on opposite sides, Natalya can get a novelty run with one belt without fucking up the obvious Bayley victory moment, Harper can return on the opposite show to The Wyatt Family and be a killer, etc.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote