View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 08:20 AM   #407
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I don't think they have done enough at launch. Initial list looks poor and has made me decide against a pre-order. It feels like they are playing catch-up and rushing things.

Not enough on the table at launch for me, couple that with crazy prices on things like pro-controller have made me hesitant. Zelda wouldn't be enough for me anyway, even discounting the fact I already have a Wii U (which means Mario Kart doesn't interest me either)

Remains to be seen whether Arms and Switch 1 2 are going to be gimmicks are will be worth what you will be paying for them.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote