View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 05:48 PM   #43062
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm with The Dastardly Menace on this one. I think Alexa is overrated in every sense, except for looks, except when it comes to looking tough. She's smoking, but has that "Diva" vibe that is hard to take seriously. That being said, I've always said that she clearly works very hard and has the right attitude to continue getting the opportunities she's been getting off the back of how Vince and Kevin probably both want to fuck her.

Nia isn't very good either. In fact, she's worse than Bliss in almost every category. I don't even like her look. Way too glossy to be "menacing." Her personality is too soft to buy vicious. And it's fairly obvious why and how she is in the position she is in.

I said I hope she gets Big Cass'd for that bullshit, but I don't think she will. She will get opportunities for as long as she wants them. She may get a tap on the shoulder and sent to behavior management courses or whatever to create the appearance of things being done. But she'll have to take herself out, which I was hoping was the reason behind the rush to Rousey at Money in the Bank.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote