View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 10:22 PM   #43068
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Believe me, the connection with the Rock will give her far too much rope. She'll be champ again in no time. Being on good terms with Rock is essential, because he's a card to pull when times get desperate.
Would Rock really care if she was let go honestly? How close are they exactly? I could see where folks in charge might not want to piss Rock off or burn a very valuable bridge there, but is that based on a (false?) assumption that Rock would actually care or hold it against them?

I have several cousinsm, and because I'm not close with them, I don't think I'd go to bat for and certainly can't imagine holding a grudge against a 3rd party for firing.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote