View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 04:41 PM   #241
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Main Eventers

Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Sycho Sid (sid needs a manager)
The Undertaker

Upper Midcard

British Bulldog
Mankind
Owen Hart
Steve Austin
Vader

Midcard

Ahmed Johnson (I'll get rid of him when i can)
Brian Pillman
Farooq
Goldust
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Jake Roberts
Jerry Lawler
Ken Shmarock (D)
Marc Mero
Raven (D)
Rocky Miaivia
Sabu (D)
The Executioner
The Sandman (D)
Tommy Dreamer (D)

Lower Midcard

Bart Gunn
Billy Gunn
Bob Holly
Buh Buh Ray Dudley
Crush
Diesel
Doug Furnas
D-Von Dudley
Flash Funk
Jesse James Armstrong
Justin Hawk Bradshaw
Leif Cassidy
Marty Jannety
Phil La Fon
Razor Ramon
Rhino (D)
Rob Van Dam (D)
Salvatore Sincere
Savio Vega
Tazz
The Sultan

Openers

Aldo Montoya
JC Ice
Wolfie D

Managers (full of a load of people I want to get rid of)

Bob Backlung
Chyna
Clearance Mason
Harvey Wippleman
Hillbilly Jim
James E Cornette
Joel Gertner (D)
Marlena
Paul Bearer
Paul Heyman (D)
Sable
Shane McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Sunny
Vince McMahon

The development is full of a load of people who are wrestling today like the Hardyz, Christian, Test, D Lo Brown plus a few I hired like AJ Styles, Low Ki, Daniels, Jamie Knoble, Kurt Angle, Kid kash etc

Gorilla Monsoon is a non wrestler

D = Yet to debut
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote