View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:54 AM   #27
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
I think its funny that not only does Roman not win the belt, but Cena gets squashed and you motherfuckers are still mad. Proves WWE cant do anything right by a few of you.
That's such a broad way of looking at things though. That's like when people whinged about people whinging when Jinder Mahal was given the WWE Title. "Oh, don't you want new talent to get pushed?" Yeah, but not fucking shit ones and we still want it to make sense.

I don't give a fuck about the Cena being squashed stuff. That was basically an angle to set up a future Taker vs. Cena match. Taker may not be in the best condition, so it was just his shit and get out. It wasn't advertised, so you can't really complain you were ripped off or anything. It's actually, in that shitty WWE way, a clever way to goad Taker out of retirement and not make him sound like Terry Funk. Of course he has to fight a dude when he is called out. Now he's back. Shit. Not his fault though.

I like Brock beating Roman, but I don't like that they heeled up Brock for it. This should have just been a glorious shit-kicking that left the marks holding their heads because we apparently know everything even though we don't. It was the wrong way about getting to the right place.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote