View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 10:32 PM   #2928
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Honestly, I feel like the best use of any person that is worthy of being made money off of is to beat the fuck out of the goofier people who were only signed to piss Cornette off (This should have been Brian Cage. or Lance Archer. or Brodie Lee.) Have them just run through them without as much as breaking a sweat. Maybe have one of their heroes (Allin or Cassidy) actually catch him off guard and come close, only for him to snap and destroy them. I'm talking about actually have them do an Unprotected Chair Shot to the head, and have the guy carted off. THEN you put them against a Cody or a Page or a Mox. And you have one of the goofs show concern for whoever like "I don't know if facing this guy is a good idea."

As a sub-thing with that, you maybe have Luchasaurus see the writing on the wall and stop doing shitty half-speed kicks. He turns on Jungleboy and becomes a monster in his own right. Marko Stunt tries to reason with the big guy, and gets shelved for his trouble.

And you have a few built in stories for Luchasaurus: The revenge angle from Jungleboy. The actual stars vs. him. The inevitable Monster vs. Monster feud.

As for Slurgate with Excaliber. This would be the perfect time to bring him back in sans mask once the whole thing boils over.

And I will provide these booking services and more for half of what he's paying one of the Executive Vice Presidents.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote