View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #3709
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Firstly Last of Us is a truly exceptional experience that I wish I could relieve for the first time

Secondly You do not need to finish Horizon. If you've played 2 hours you've seen enough. move on.

thirdly KH3 HYPEEEEEEEEe
Like I don't have anytime to take off work to play a game anymore on "opening night" and play it till I can see straight anymore. Kingdom Hearts might be that game.

It's like when Square Enix promised me a FF7 remake that would be just like the original when they showed the video 5 years ago at E3 for it. I was all excited and then since then it's been nothing.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote