View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 05:55 PM   #3738
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Finished the main story and all base game sidequests / contracts for Witcher 3.

SPOILER: show
Was kind of underwhelmed by the end game, which is a real shame because all the way up to the finale was solid stuff. Going to assume it was revealed in a prior game that the Wild Hunt are just some shitty elves in big armour because they just dropped that in there out of nowhere after calling them wraiths for the first half of the game.

The other thing that bothered me about the finale was the end of the war questline, specifically Dijkstra suddenly abandoning all of his smart guy puppet master routine and trying to kill a witcher and two veteran soldiers head on with the help of four shitty guards (and one good leg). Had no hesitation opposing him but he double crossed a double cross and THAT was his gambit. What?

My ending:
I was a great Dad so Ciri survived the white frost, told Emyrh that Ciri never talked about him because I figured that would hurt him the most, fuck that guy. Then gave her a fancy silver sword and she became a Witcher. I think this is the "good" ending, seemed very fitting to me.

Nilfgaard won the war, but Temeria was kind of free(?) and I guess Temeria is where all Geralt's buds are from so, good? At least Radovid got fucked up.

Baron survived and went to find a way to cure his wife. As a result Crow's Perch is now rape and pillage central, so I guess he was actually good for the place. That character is so many shades of grey it's brilliant.

Chose Yen over Triss, never really needed to give that one much thought. Seemed obvious from start to finish.

Cerys rules Skellige, another obvious choice to me. She was the best.

Disappoined Geralt had his banging limited, should have banged at least 6 more named characters. Let Geralt Bang.

No update on Priscilla, Dandelion doesn't even mention her now. How could you, Witcher 3?

Going to "plough" through the DLC now, great game.

Lambert, Lambert, what a prick.
SPOILER: show

I killed the chick Lambert was gonna bang in the end. So, fuck him. He's a prick.

SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote