View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #1602
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
You know as much as I heard I was going to hate it, I think Revelations was actually my second favorite of the series so far behind the first one. Probably because I stuck to the main story and did none of the side stuff except a couple of den takeovers and accidentely entered, and lost, a den defense then subsequently killed the 2 captains and regained said den. I imagine it will still be second because what little I saw of my brother playing ACIII didn't look better, but I may have missed the fun stuff.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote