View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 01:44 AM   #38
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I watched the Battle Royal, The Bucks match, Cody's match and Jericho's match. Jericho was the only reason why I went out of my way to watch, and really enjoyed his match. Kenny Omega could easily be in WWE right now but I don't see the "huge appeal" of him. Yeah he's good and could be in WWE, but he's not going to be the next Rock.

I've seen The Bucks wrestle before in TNA, so I know what I was going to get with them, which is not really what I enjoy.

The Battle Royal was terrible. Allowing pinfalls really hurt it for me as every pinfall seemed to be from a weak move or 3 people piling on. I'd also only ever heard of the older Japanese wrestlers like Liger & Tiger Mask

Cody/Ibushi was very good as well, and Brandi is so god damn hot and has improved 100-fold since I last saw her when they both were in TNA earlier last year.

Overall, I wasn't overly impressed and likely won;t ever watch another NJPW PPV unless they draw another "big star" the likes of Danielson or Punk
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote