View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 09:24 PM   #245
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Well, I’ve decided to start up a new game in TNM7. However, at the moment I’m extremely bored, and I want to be able to explain why my entire roster is based in their prime, so I’ve written a very crappy and useless story, feel free to skip unless you want a good laugh (from the sheer idiocy of the entire thing).

The day is March 20, 2004. Mick Foley is with his 10-year old son Dewey at the National Museum of Time and Space.

Tour Guide: And to your left, you will see the world’s first ever time machine.

The crowd all take snapshots and gawk in amazement, well, all except for Mick.

Dewey: Wow, I can’t wait to get home and tell mom that we saw the first ever time machine!

Mick: Son, that machine is a load of crap.

Dewey: No it isn’t! They wouldn’t put it on display if it wasn’t real.

Mick: Just listen to me, there is no way that a simple machine could transport someone or something through various stages of time. I know these things, there’s just no way.

Dewey: I don’t believe that. If you want me to believe you, you’re gonna have to prove it.

The tour group walks off as Mick and Dewey stay behind, still standing in front of the time machine…

Mick: What do you think I’m nuts? The only way in there is to break through the glass… the glass that’s multi-layered.

Dewey: But you’ve always used to do stuff with glass, even stuff more hardcore than that. I remember you getting Pedigreed onto tacks by Triple H! You’d always be beating on random jobbers, and you’d be making the marks and smarks alike happy! You’re what got me into wrestling, especially brawling and hardcore wrestling!

Mick: Jobbers? Marks? Smarks? What website have you been going to?

Dewey: TPWW.net, but I got banned because I was insulting some of the boards’ favorite wrestlers.

Mick: You were?

Dewey: Yeah, they thought that I was a troll for not agreeing with their opinions, I’d always get stuff like, “Dark_Kane must die”, “Screw you, Dark_Kane”, and “Mods, please ban Dark_Kane”. I’ve given up on the Internet. All they do there is complain anyways, plus they are always giving out rumors.

Mick: I dunno, I like the Internet. It allows me to find out what people think of my work.

Suddenly, Brock Lesnar rushes in, looking very much pissed off.

Mick: Hey Brock, what are you doing here? And how’s the NFL going? I read online that you were gonna try to sign with a major team.

Brock: Internet…….must………DIE!!!!!!!

Brock then picks up Foley and delivers an F-5 clear through the glass, he then walks off in a random direction.

People that happened to be watching: E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!

Mick no-sells the F-5 (the sick bastard) and stands up

Dewey: Hey, now that the glass is broken, I can prove that the time machine is real, try it out!

Mick: But that would be…

Dewey (whiny kid voice): PLEEEEEEEEASE….

Mick: Oh fine.

Mick, not having a clue in hell how to work the thing, simply flicks the “ON” switch and goes into the machine.

-Insert Random Sound Effects Here-

Mick suddenly finds himself in front of Titan Towers in Stamford, Connecticut. Except, there’s no WWE logo anywhere, and the place looks to be deserted. Mick goes in, and surely enough, the place looks run down.

Mick: What the hell happened?

Mick boots up a nearby computer and visits a bunch of random wrestling websites. He learns that he is currently at December 31, 2004. Also, he learned that from the time he had skipped in the time machine, an indy worker named J-Busta had been signed and was making a name for himself, Big Show retired to the happiness of many, Brock actually made it to the NFL, and Chris Jericho eventually got a large run as WWE Champion. Also by this point, smarks made up 100% of wrestling fans, and all of them were happy with the product. But then, Triple H won the title and a rumor started up online that he would be holding the belt for an entire year. This caused every wrestling fan to give up on wrestling, even fans of non-WWE promotions, causing all wrestling organizations to go into bankruptcy. Basically, wrestling was dead.

Mick: Oh my God…..no.

Mick slammed his head down on the table, on the verge of tears knowing that his entire profession was dead. Then suddenly, he heard footsteps. He looked behind him, and saw a man dressed in an Undertaker-esque black cloak entering the former office of Vince McMahon. Mick, being the inquisitive guy that he is, decided to go to the office and check. He went into the office.

Cloaked Figure (in very deep scary voice): Who goes there?

Mick: It’s just me, Mick Foley.

Cloaked Figure: *gasp* Mick, I need to talk to you.

Mick: OK, shoot.

Cloaked Figure: Where were you these past 9 months?

Mick: Traveling through time.

Cloaked Figure: Oh, your family have been worried. But not to worry, they will be notified that you are fine. But business is business, Mick, we need to get wrestling back on the market.

Mick: I’ve read online that all of the promotions are bankrupt, the networks won’t accept the WWE back.

Cloaked Figure: This is true. However, I have noticed your time machine outside. Mick, we should use that, and we can get ANY wrestler we want to be in their primes, even those that have passed on.

Mick: But even with this, I doubt that the networks will want to bring wrestling back, and I doubt that they’ll believe that we have a time machine.

Cloaked Figure: Not to worry, I have made an offer with the FOX Network, and they are willing to give wrestling a shot. And Mick, I want YOU to be in charge of operations. However, there is a catch. Tomorrow is Saturday, January 1, 2005. FOX is planning on having a show booked and ready for tomorrow. If they think that it is good, they will give us a weekly show on Saturday nights. Do you think you can handle it?

Mick: I….I guess I’ll try. I’d better get going now though…

Mick begins walking towards the exit. The cloaked figure begins talking to him again just as Mick walks outside the door to the room.

Cloaked Figure: Oh yes, and feel free to use any WWE, WCW, or ECW trademarks that you wish, I would do this all myself, but it was my fault wrestling died to begin with, this promotion’s success is up to you.

Mick’s jaw then drops in shock

Mick: Wait, does this mean that…

Cloaked Figure: Yes, yes it does…The figure then pulls of the hood of his cloak and spins around, revealing a familiar face I’M VINCE MCMAHON DAM…

Mick shuts the door and quickly walks off to get to work…

Well, that pretty much explains the basis of my fed. Yes, I know that that was completely dumb, but then, I was bored.

I’ll post new stuff about the fed tomorrow.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote