Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #179
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney View Post
Yeah, luckily the humour is carrying me through this patch as I'm finding everything a little easy right now. Got a purple corrosive SMG, a purple shock
rocket launcher, a purple shotgun for when they come in close and a purple pistol that fires homing darts that explode into flames after a few seconds.

Finding it all a bit easy.
If you want a real challenge, just sign up for the first of the many 5-round fights. It's @ Fink's Slaughterhouse and is called Bandit Slaughter. I'm damn near 4 levels above the enemies they send after me, and I still haven't made it past round 2, mainly because of all the goddamned Suicide Psychos, Nomads and Goliaths that I don't kill before they become Super Badass Raging Goliaths or something like that which dries up all my ammo. Doesn't help matters that every time you go into Fight For Your Life! after the first time it becomes more and more difficult to not die because of the sped-up bleed-out bar.

Also, I fucking hate having to kill the Rat Thieves before they take a chunk of my money and store it away where I'll never be able to recover it. Little bastards.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote