Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #223
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryza View Post
Beat it yesterday, going to try and boost up to get to level fifty so I can get some better loot from playthrough two.
I believe after the first playthrough, the next time you use your character for a new playthrough, it’s called True Vault Hunter Mode, and then once you “beat” that playthrough, the next is called Playthrough 2.5.

Not saying you can’t call it whatever you damn well please, just pointing that out.

Also discovered while playing yesterday and applying a skill point that certain class mods may grant bonuses to certain skills in certain trees, like for example, my Maya is a Heavenly Nurse, and applying a single skill point to Sweet Release in her Harmony skill tree with the class mod I had equipped gave me a 2 point bonus towards the skill, so I have 3/5 points invested in that skill as opposed to just one. I’d advise everyone to find out what, if any skills their favorite class mods might affect in a similar fashion.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote