View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 10:08 PM   #165
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Got cheated out of a perfect Bison skin. So don't make the same mistake I did.

If you happen to do some hunting en route to mission. You may want to track down a trapper/Pearson/town to offload it. Started a mission yesterday and at a certain point, the game deleted/removed the pelt off my horse because I had to carry someone. Never had this happen in previous mission until now.
I made a save after obtaining a perfect deer hide as I'd had previous experience trying to swim to various islands in the ocean and drowning and feared if that happened I might somehow lose the hide. Drowned, hide was gone, but I was able to reload the save I made and still had it.

Also, for some retarded reason or another, if you stow a hide on your 🐴, you have to ride it to the butcher stand in order to sell it, rather than being able to just sell it off from my inventory, if you go that route. You can also craft things with hides.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote