View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #451
Buzzkill
Jamiroquai Bodega

Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Cut Copy - Zonoscope: 8/10

Really didn't like this much at all for a long time, but finally got around to giving it a legit chance and listened to it all the way through a few times. It's definitely a case of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. No song is really that great, but the album all flows together pretty damn well and its just light and catchy all the way through.

It's got a cheese-ball factor that turned me off at first but now I think its a bit more endearing. I think the fact that the weather has finally gotten nice in Portland made a big difference too, great for driving around with the windows down.
Buzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote