View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 10:48 AM   #1256
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I keep seeing people say the throne smash thing as this giant fuck you to triple h. He's always been clear how thankful and appreciative he is of wwe and triple h. The throne thing was some harmless fun for the aew audience. The message wasn't even really about triple h, it was about wwe not being the only major promotion anymore
In the behind the scenes world you are right, but in Kayfabe world (which I know is weird to say these days but it still exists), the HHH character can definitely use that moment (or a lot of the beginning of AEW when they are constantly jabbing at WWE's product) as fuel for any kind of vendetta against Cody. It makes sense from a story standpoint. Cody leaving and building a company to go toe to toe with basically HHH's company from an on screen standpoint. He's been the face on screen for a while. And HHH basically asking Brock (one of the company's most loyal guys) to handle Rhodes for him. I know behind the scenes there's no bad blood, but I'm talking a scripted storyline.

I don't think HHH will get involved, but the story is there. I do think Brock's reason for attacking Cody is going to have everything to do with Cody just waltzing back into WWE and thinking he's the guy without even facing Brock. And yeah, i completely buy that. Brock is basically like "who the fuck are you?" It's kind of what I said a few posts back. I don't see Cody as the guy yet because he hasn't really beaten anyone except for Rollins. A feud with Brock is good for building him up

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 04-05-2023 at 10:56 AM.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote