Thread: Cobra Kai
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 06:44 PM   #33
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just finished the last episode.
The world building and detail in character growth is actually incredible. I was blown away and without a doubt this is one of the greatest continuations of an established story that has ever been filmed.

I shook my head and said "I love this show" at least twice per episode. It defies belief that a property which was so thoroughly discarded has become so brilliant.

This rivals Westworld for reinvention/continuation of an assumed era-relevant piece of nostalgia. In both cases the source material has been treated with real reverence and the resulting production has been mind-blowingly good.

I thought reading the plot would ruin this for me but I was wrapped up entirely by it. No synopsis will provide you the gags and references. For there are hundreds.

Tight tight show.

I think this may be the best show I saw all year.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote