View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 08:50 AM   #210
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, I fucking loved the nuance of Storm and Aldis. It was a private conversation caught on camera but they covered their bases so it made sense. Unlike WWE where private conversations are caught on tape with no explanation as to why.

And I loved the Cabana vs Storm match just in a storytelling perspective. You're not a hundred percent sure of everybody's motivation. Why is Aldis seemingly ducking Storm? Why is Eli Drake in love with James Storm?

Also, Ricky what's his name vs Aaron Stephens was fun because Stephens "gets" it. But god is his body is horrific. I'm a firm believer in either being fit or being fat in entertainment. In between is just...I dunno...unsettling. Though, it kind of works with his persona so I'll accept it.

I liked Thunder Rosa's viciousness. Then I liked what's-her-names heelturn (sorry, really bad with remembering names). Was it Marti Belle? She went from a jobber to someone I'm interested in seeing again.

Only downer is I'd be okay with seeing the Dawsons much less. They're overexposed on the show. Not bad by any means but less is more.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote