View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 05:09 AM   #4
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I played 1 on release. It was very dull. Its basically a 20 hour tech demo. Big world but no density of content. It was maybe 3 years ago that i played the series. Started with 2 and played them all.

Very solid games throughout. Even the ones people shit on for the price they go for now its totally worth it. They become less about historical accuracy as time goes though so if thats a draw be aware.
Nah, I don't really worry about historical accuracy when it comes to games. I mean, it's a game. I'll definitely award bonus points for sure if it's something they nail down.

The thing about the first entry is that it left such little impression on me. I know did stuff but I couldn't tell you specifically what the missions entailed. It's not like other games I've played where I can recall the whole narrative from beginning to end. The concept was neat if a little farfetched but all the aspects didn't really come together in a rewarding or engaging way. I've often found it hard to believe it ended up becoming a huge AAA franchise but it struck a chord I guess.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote