Thread: World Cup 2010
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:24 AM   #1414
Ogen
Inebriated Foreskin

Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Everyone saying the final was dull, didn't see it that way myself thought it was a good game. Wasn't helped by the Dutch insistence to kick counter the problem of the ball being a bit weird by bypassing it and just kicking the Spanish instead mind.

Best team in the world are the champions which is nice, would have been better to see them score a few more goals but when you can keep the ball as well as they can 1-0 is all you need. Loved Inneista getting the winner, such an amazing footballer.

Highlight of the game was one corner of the pub errupting when Van Bommel got booked, the lot of them had a fortune on him getting booked at 6/1 or something. And joining in some Spanish sing a long at the end while jumping around the place and embracing my Spanish heritage ( once ate some paella )

Forlan my player of the tournament, was just fantastic the whole way through. Mueller and Ozil the obvious breakouts but they were hardly great unknowns.