View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 01:31 AM   #183
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Yes

And while I want to call them out on it DC currently has Heroes In Crisis, Doomsday Clock going on and is about to have DCeased, Year Of The Villain and EVENT LEVIATHAN going on at the same time too.
as lock jaw said, i don't think dceased and yotv are technically big 'crossover events'

event leviathan is, but it's bendis so really what did we expect

even then, heroes in crisis and doomsday clock are largely relegated to their own series (i.e. i don't think there's like "heroes in crisis: batman" issues or whatever the way there was with, say, civil war/fear itself etc - might be wrong though, i haven't really been keeping up with books outside of my core reads), although they will/do have canon-wide consequences -- but otherwise, dc's last big thing like that, really, was rebirth, which was three years ago now

and to be totally fair, i think dc thought doomsday clock would well and truly have wrapped up by now - v much doubt they expected it to still be concurrent with heroes in crisis by the time it rolled around
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote