View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 03:53 PM   #40
dingdongyo
I have standards.

dingdongyo has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)dingdongyo has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Here is a report from Paul Heyman’s final UK one-man show, which took place in Glasgow (report courtesy of Wrestlinginc):

* Heyman brought up an interesting theory about the Streak ending which he said “Is it me f–king with you or am I telling you something you’re not supposed to know?”. He suggested the notion that it was actually planned that Taker was to go over at Wrestlemania 30, but Brock, in a shoot, beat down Taker so bad, and hooked Taker’s leg in a way, that he couldn’t kick out.

He explained that in that case, WWE could not fire Lesnar because he had just beaten the Undertaker’s streak and that the only way out of the situation was to go with Lesnar beating the streak. Heyman also mentioned that this explains why Lesnar’s music was not immediately played after he pinned Taker and why Taker collapsed as soon as he got through the curtain.

He also confirmed, if the story he told wasn’t true, that the only people who knew about the streak’s end was himself, Lesnar, Taker & Vince.
I don't think it's true. I think it's just a fun way to boost the notoriety of the moment even higher.
dingdongyo is offline   Reply With Quote