View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 11:21 AM   #2547
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not too hot on Darby right now. I was really into him the first few months of AEW on TNT but it's what I've seen off screen that has soured me. I was just searching for clips of what I'm talking about on youtube but I couldn't find it, could've been removed or I just don't know where to look. Once I saw some video he had produced, a weird reality show of sorts featuring someone who they said was a drug addict and needed money. So Darby would devise really fucked up things to make the guy do, for a little bit of money. I can't remember exactly what I saw but it was degrading and uncool and Darby reminded me of the prick Skateboard crew in my hometown when I was a kid, who were essentially just scummy dudes. I think I might have seen him make the dude eat some poop for money or something like that.

Also, while I really enjoy his matches, he he can come up with original spots given the opprotuity, I'm starting to feel that he is a bit of a one trick pony... Shoulder dives and coffin drops is really all he's got. Otherwise he's just taking big bumps and selling, which he does very well.

I'm just feeling quite critical of Darby you guys.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote